Growth in details:
The GROW Interstitial, also known as vignette ads, is a full-screen interstitial advertising solution displayed during the transition between web pages. The vignette banner appears when the user moves to another subpage, and as soon as the ad closes, the transition is resumed.
By monetizing content with interstitial banners, website owners can enhance their inventory and optimize ad revenue. The product consists of two modules (Ad Wrapper and Ad Content) and is fully compatible with both mobile and desktop devices.
- The ad is displayed in full-screen mode across all devices.
- It covers all elements of the website, appearing in the foreground.
- The ad is centered horizontally and vertically on the displayed layer.
- It is compatible with smartphones, tablets, and desktop devices.
- Device recognition is based on browser headers or screen width.
- Optionally, the display of the Ad Wrapper can be limited to a specific screen width.
- The ad close button is positioned at the top of the ad layer.
- It allows limiting links to specific domains.
- After closing the ad, it cannot be recalled again, ensuring a cap on ad impressions per user.
- The format with Ad Content can be called after a specified number of clicks.
The GROW Interstitial provides access to a wide range of programmatic traffic. It serves ads through the Google Ad Manager (GAM) ad server, leveraging Google demand sources such as Ad Exchange, AdSense, Open Bidding, Programmatic Guaranteed/Direct, as well as dedicated SSP platforms in the Header Bidding configuration using prebid.js. It also integrates with Amazon.
The GROW Interstitial advertising format ensures browser compatibility with popular browsers including Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer (version 11 and above), and Opera.
Proven by a real life results:
Programmatic advertising revenue increased by +200% with Waytogrow!
At Waytogrow final results matter! In the case of ALO.RS, the full suite of Waytogrow solutions was utilized to bring some outstanding results to the publisher. This is a case of a truly symbiotic relationship! Keen to expand its offering ALO.RS opened the door to a full inventory take over and the results speak for themselves.